- Allow yourself 1-2 days of rest during the week. You can choose the day. Just complete the challenge 5-6 days out of the week
- Perform full push ups (not on your knees). If you are unable to perform 1 push up, contact me via facebook and I will provide you a personalized challenge for the month. Same goes for anyone unable to perform 5 reps. If you are unfamiliar with the proper push up form, click here.
- Perform full range of motion sit ups, not crunches. Click here to view how to perform a proper sit up.
- There are 5 different levels that will cover most fitness levels. Please contact me using the link under Rules if your fitness level is not covered.
- How to determine your fitness level
- Perform as many push ups as you can in one set (without break and to fatigue).
- Use that number to find your level.
- The level you find for week 1 will follow you through out the entire month of the challenge.
- If you have any questions about your own fitness level, please feel free to contact me.
Week 1 Goal
Level 1: 3 sets of 5 Push ups
3 sets of 10 sit ups
Level 2: 3 sets of 10 Push ups
3 sets of 20 sit ups
Level 3: 3 sets of 15 Push ups
3 sets of 30 sit ups
Level 4: 3 sets of 20 Push ups
3 sets of 40 sit ups
Level 5: 3 sets of max Push ups
3 sets of 60 sit ups