Translate

February 23, 2010

Hating New Jersey Weather

It's been about 3 weeks since I have run. This year's Jersey winter is just brutal and I just couldn't take it anymore. So, this is going to be a short entry.

Although I haven't been running I've continued to read about running and eating healthy. I have been doing good and even think I lost 1 pound or 2 even without the running.

Thursday my new gym open. It's a Signature LA Fitness near my job and I joined early. It looks like it's going to be a great facility and I am super excited about it opening. So needless to say, Thursday I resume running, but have to settle for treadmill running.

I have also ordered a pair of Nike Free 5.0 which is suppose to simulate barefoot running. Once I receive them, I will provide you witha review.

That's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment